donderdag 13 juli 2017

20 Quirky sayings

.













Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat
you with experience.

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing
in a garage makes you a car.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it
in a fruit salad.

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a
whole box to start a campfire?

Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can
train people to stand at the edge of a pool and throw fish.

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Women will never be equal to men till they can walk down the street
with a bald head and a beer gut and still think they're sexy.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

You don't need a parachute to skydive, but you do need one to skydive
again.

The voices in my head may be fake, but they have good ideas!

Hospitality is making your guests feel like they're at home, even if
you wish they were.

I scream the same way whether I'm about to be eaten by a shark or
seaweed touches my foot.

Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.

There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so
they can't get away.

Sometimes my mind wanders and other times it goes away completely.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been
denied that privilege.



1 opmerking: